Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blog ^^

Hello!~ Does my blog beautiful ? Yeah ! Maybe not beautiful as yours . But , seriously how many percent that you can give to my blog ? If serabut , I'll change it . Okay , actually I want my header like ze picture but I don't know how to do :/ If you can help me , tell me please . I want header like that . Well , someone ask me "why my blog so pinkpurple?" I loike purple . Pink , boleh lah but pink yang gelap sikit . Why ? Tak cantik heh ? Whatever , idc much lah . Eh , esok kena ada dkt sekolah by 7 and now 3:26 already and I'm not sleep yet . If my dad tahu , mampus I . Haha :> Btw , ramai gilaaaa yang minta I buy school batch . Hoiii ! Ingat aku ni ape ? Beli sendiri lah . Aku busy lah esok . Sorry if ada yg aku tak beli . Aku punya pakaian pon aku tak tau nak suruh sape beli kan . Jap , panjang ke aku post ? Sorry . Kay lah , Bye :D Keep reading and do follow . Sabar ! Korng , sorry tak boleh post gmbr . Sorry . If ada masa , I post kay .  

No comments:

Post a Comment