Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friendship :)

My Best Friend 4eva 4 Life is Athila Qistina (the one that I always fight -last year- hehe ^_^ ) My Best Friend 4eva is Afryna Zakira (the one thats always support Athila) My Best Freind is Afeqa Azlianna (the one my friend yg agk annoying but still love her as a friend) My New Friend is Nur Hanani Syamimi ( bdxx yg chumill) and Norarinah Soraya (the one thats Gedixxx ... hehe .. jgn mrh ... ^_^ ) also Siti Nur Aisyah (bdxx rock) \m/ (yeah) My Friends From CBN 1 yg baru rpt thn ni (sbb same class) -Nik Syibrah (the one my cute girl yg cantixx , nice n rock my life) -Nur Nabihah Hunsa (yg baik hati n cantixx) -Diana Ilhami (tmn glk saya) Friends yg rupa-rupanya baik -Ainin Sofiya (my new friend since last year n cantixx) -Pauly Na (igt bdxx ni ganas ,, tp agk baik .. n suka pggl org AWEKSSS)


Notes : Sorry kwn2 yg rpt dgn Nisa ,, tp Nisa xtulis but don be so worried b'cause in my brain n my akal ,,, I <3 U ...


My Mood : Happy :) \m/ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment